“Well yes it is! This paint is super-absorbent, so there is no need for worry about it getting on your car when it rains.” – Mike P., Michigan
“The Rustoleum Clear Coat doesn’t affect paint, and is perfect for cars that need to be painted during the summer.” – Ryan, Florida
What you will need in your kit:
1.) Rustoleum clear coat.
2.) Rustoleum Rustoleum-Black Rustoleum-White Rustoleum.
3.) 2×4 pieces of ½ inch plywood (8.5″ by 5.5″)
4.) 8x12x1/2″ (3×8×10) 2×4 board (4.5″ X 7.5″ O.D.)
A few basic precautions that you will want to take:
– You don’t want a bunch of spray cans or something.
– You don’t want a bunch of foam spray cans.
– You don’t want a bunch of Rustoleum primer.
What do I use in my kit?
– Rustoleum 1-5/8″ (1 inch by 3/16″) plywood, 1×2 boards, or one piece of 2×8.5″ 2×4.5″ board.
– 5 gallons of Rustoleum-Black Rustoleum-White Rustoleum spray paint (you can use Rustoleum Clear Coat). (you can buy Rustoleum Clear Coat online. I prefer this product).
– 4 gallon bucket for spray paint.
What other things do I need?
– Plastic buckets and plastic gloves. (you can buy gloves online).
– 5 gallon bucket, plastic cover to keep spray paint sealed inside. (i.e. do NOT put the paint spray paint in the bucket).
– Plastic baggie for the spray paint. (i.e. Do NOT put the paint in your baggie).
– Rubber gloves to hold the spray paint.
– A spray bottle.
What can I do with the spray paint?
– Put the Rustoleum clear coat into bucket. Spray paint is not good at getting into doors. Paint also won’t stick to rust-covered car parts.
– Spray paint paint is great for wiping, and for polishing.
– Spray paint
spray paint art online, spray paint art game, 300 grams glossy paper for spray paint, spray paint art ideas easy, spray paint art tutorial