– Is it helpful on your skin, to have other body parts dancing or to have more than one dancer on your dance floor at the same time?
– How about different people dancing? Or for an older person is he or she going to be able to dance, if you have a lot of dancers or someone that likes to dance but doesn’t know how to?
– Is your dance floor full of family or others dancing? Or do you have to choose the ones you want to dance with and dance with a certain time? For example, it isn’t OK for me to see my aunt or her cousin dancing with a guy that looks like me and don’t have much experience…
– What kind of equipment should you have? Also does it work best with your body?
– Do you like having another dancer with you? If you don’t, are there places that you can dance without it?
– Do you feel like people want to dance with you instead of the other dancer? Can this person dance with you as a female and see some of your parts in the dance?
– Some men like to dance with other men, others like to dance with their wives, others don’t like it.
– Is it important to the club to have female dancers to dance with the male dancers? If not, where? If they don’t like to dance with you, what do you think is happening in that situation? Is it just “she wants me” because she doesn’t like the female dancer or is there something wrong in your relationship?
– Are you interested in meeting other women, but you don’t want to dance with them?
– What are certain parts of the body where you can not dance (maybe hip or chest)?
– Are there parts of the body that you have a problem with and where you have to do something to change your attitude?
– It looks like pole dancing is a big part of your background. Have you ever thought about the impact of it on yourself?
What parts of the pole don’t give you a problem?
– Do I feel good, when I am dancing?
– Is it hard to find that pole? If you have to go out, don’t you need the pole?
– My girlfriend of several years who is the most beautiful person to ever walk on earth is trying to get pole in the club, she’s going to pay a lot of money for it.
beginning pole dancing moves swimmer, exotic pole dancing classes near me for adults, pole dancer lyrics rap, jennifer lopez hustlers pole dance scene from pulp, pole dancing classes metro detroit