Yes, you can! In fact, the iPhone offers great support and flexibility for editing pictures, videos and videos together on this app. See how to take video on iPad:
What are the biggest limitations?
1. Some things on the first pass are not fully supported. If you have the latest version of Adobe Lightroom or Aperture, this should be pretty easy!
2. In order for photos, videos and videos to work with each other, you need to sync them. So if you take two videos, you’ll need to sync them first!
3. We have some features that don’t yet work well with one another, so I’ll list them after you watch the video that shows them in action:
Synchronization: I’d hope we could sync all those videos that don’t have a synchronized clip, but even with Lightroom or Aperture you’ll get to share the same footage.
Audio: We just don’t understand the playback behaviour of the iPhone’s built-in audio app.
Video Editing Pro: If you just need to add some extra bells and whistles to the app, this is your app! So if we can’t sync the video to your iPad, that’s fine, you can always share it with the rest of the world.
5 reasons to upgrade your app and see the fruits of your labor
Now it’s time to think about the reasons of why this is the Best Photo iPhone App in the App Store:
1. Simple and powerful. This is a video/photo/video app that’s easy to use and lets you share to Twitter or Facebook. All you have to do is share your photos right into the app, or to your camera roll!
2. Lots of cool features. Let’s see which I like the most. We’re going to start with the most important ones. We’ll add them one-by-one into every photo album, right after the photo album. It’s a simple, awesome way to share.
3. Save it to your memory or add it to your iPhone’s photos. We’re doing that right next to the photo album, where it’s right next to all the other photos. In addition, you can add a video to your album with Video Camera.
4. Import your library from Photo and Aperture, and let it work with all the iPhone 6, 6 Plus/Plus 2, 4S, 5, 5c, etc.
how to learn video shooting and editing, udemy dslr video, dslr video training courses, best aperture setting for dslr video, using iphone for youtube videos